Information about our activities as a result of covid-19 (coronavirus)
Dear visitors, members, functionaries and everyone else!
Gotlands nation have made the decision to close Saturdays 04-club. This decision was made due to the 500-person limit on public gatherings that the Swedish Government decided on yesterday, and the fact that we cannot guarantee that this limit will be held. We apologize for the late information.
Saturday’s tefatsgasque is at the moment planned to be held as usual, and the gasque visitors will be able to attend a closed club at the nation after the gasque. The pub and fika will also be open as usual until further notice.
We also want to inform you about Folkhälsomyndighetens recommendations:
- If you feel the slightest symptoms of a cold, cough or fever, we ask you to not visit the nation for at least 14 days.
- If you recently came back from any of the risk areas (China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Iran, Italy and Tyrol province in Austria) we ask you not to visit the nation for at least 14 days.
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap. If there is no soap or water available, use hand sanitizer.
- Cough and sneeze in your armpit
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- You can read more here:
If you have any questions about Gotlands nations activities, e-mail email@example.com